Accounts for Character Profile editing are gained through these simple steps.
1. Go through chargen on your character on game.
2. Get Approved.
3. Special:CreateAccount Create an Account on the wiki.
4. Return to the character you want this Account attached to on the game.
5. +request Wiki Account=I request approval for my Wiki Account: <insert account name here>
6. Wait for approval!
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- You MAY have more than one Wiki Account. If you prefer to keep your alt identities separate, this option is for you. You will need to perform a +request for each separate account.
- Keep ahold of your wiki password. Email password recovery is not activated. While we can help give you a new account password, it can take a bit to get around to a job +request of this nature as only two staffers have access to the wiki on this level.
- Please DO NOT page staff directly requesting they approve your wiki account. You will be referred to this page.
- Do not try to edit pages not your own. Unless given permission by the player who owns that page, you shouldn't be editing other peoples' stuff. If you see a staff/game page that is not Protected, please inform staff.